Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Carter's Children's Clothing Store

This has to be my favorite clothing store by far for babies & children. Their clothes hold up better than any other brands I have purchased for my son. Before I go to their store I go to one of my favorite sites retailmenot and print out a coupon, I try to go on Tuesdays because then I also get their stamp it twice tuesday deal. They have a stamp card which gets stamped for every $20 you spend. Once you get 5 stamps you get $10 off a $10 + purchase, and on Tuesdays you get two stamps for every $20 you spend. Every Wednesday is grandparents day which is where you get an additional 10% off you total when you mention you are a grandparent which is applied in addition to any coupons and/or in store discounts! One of my favorite collection they have is their little occasions line which makes every one of your babies holidays memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment